Last lesson

Last lesson was English, which I like, even though I'm really bad at it and I sat with Sam and the other two at a desk near the back.

If it was true that this Lynn girl liked me, I could be in with a chance of getting a decent girlfriend...in fact, more than decent, a lot more than decent.

Sam started writing me notes too, which made me laugh.

Here's how the conversation went;

I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A MOVE WITH LYNN.

MAYBE SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LIKE ME THOUGH.

DO YOU LIKE HER?

ABIT.

GO ON THEN, LOTS OF GUYS ARE AFTER HER HARRY.

FINE, WHEN?

AFTER THIS LESSON.

ISN'T THAT ABIT SOON?

NO.

I'VE NOT EVEN TALKED TO HER PROPERLY YET.

FINE, YOUR CHOICE.

OH FFS, I DUNNO...

RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN?

OH, SORRY, NEVERMIND.

When the bell rang, I shoved my books in my bag quickly and made my way over to Lynn.

"Lynn" I called after her

She stopped and turned around, her friends were all watching.

"Harry, hi" she replied, smiling at me.

God she was so fit.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure" she walked towards me, then turned around and told her friends to go on and she'd catch up.

"What's up?" she asked, leaning against the wall.

"I was wondering if you..." I stopped, I couldn't do it. I don't know why, I was just so scared.

"If I..." she repeated, smiling again.

"If you could give me your number?" I finished.

It wasn't as good as I'd hoped I would get, but that was my own fault.  At least by texting her I could get to know her better.

"Oh, yeah, okay" she pulled out her phone, which only happened to be the iphone 5!

I got out mine, a crappy blackberry which I'd had  for ages now.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"okay, its 07842947771"

"Thanks, I'll text you later then".  I smiled at her.  She was really cute, I wish I'd had the courage to ask her out.

"Awesome, by the way, are you boarding here?" she asked.

"Oh, no, I stay at home at nights" I answered.

"Aww, too bad" she said.

"Do you board"

"Yeah, my parents live in wales" she explained, flicking her hair out of her face.

"Cool"

"Anyway Harry, I've gotta go, my friends will be wondering where I've got to" she said.

She made her way over to me and hugged me.

"Okay, I'll text you when I get on the bus" I replied as she pulled away.

"I look forward to it" she said, as she began to walk away.  Then she turned her head around and sped up as she weaved in and out of the people on the corridors.

I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 3:30.

Crap, the bus!