Lunch

At lunch, it was a bit weird. The cafeteria here's is actually clean. The dinner ladies aren't all old hags like I imagined and they aren't covered in tattoos and piercings like the ones at Warwick.

When I turned around from paying for my salad, I looked for a place to sit.

Some guy waved me over. He was with a group of guys who didn't look too bad.

"Hi Harry, I'm Sam" he said, flicking his hair and smiling at me.

As gay as that sounded, he actually seemed pretty sound.

"Hi" I replied.

"I'm George" added his friend next to him. He had greyish eyes and a weird way of looking at me, but I wasn't bothered really.

"Hey"

"And I'm Greg"said the clever looking one on the end. He had a quiff with the sides shaved like mine.

The hair rules seemed quite good here too. At some schools you're not even allowed a number two shave!!

"Hey,smart hair" I replied.

"Thanks mate" he smiled at me.

I was speaking slang in Mooreville Academy...

"I heard Lynn Persher likes you!" said Sam, in a surprised voice like I'd won X Factor or something..which I am thinking about.

"Who?"

"Over there" said George, leaning over and pointing over to a ginger girl at the other end of the hall.

"Ginger one?" I asked, hoping I was looking at the wrong person.

"NO! Left of her" he replied.

No way, it was the cute blonde off the bus.

"Who told you she likes me?" I asked them, thinking someone had made it up messing about.

"Rebecca Patrickson" answered Sam.

"Who is?"

"The ginger one" replied Greg, laughing.

"Ahh"