Chemistry

Chemistry. My favourite thing.  First thing on a Monday morning, which is a nice start to the week. But if we aren't doing a practical and we're doing theory about the reactivity of metals, I don't like it as much...

Which is EXACTLY what we're doing.

However, today, the lesson wasn't all that bad...in fact, it was amazing!

The new boy, even though it's rumoured that he's here on a four-week suspension from Warwick high, is seemingly intelligent.

He sits next to Bria, the Chinese girl who doesn't speak much at the front.  But I sit quite a way away from there, so I don't talk to him in chemistry much at all.

About five minutes into lesson, I realised that I had a perfect view of the new boy (Harry, I think he's called) from my seat, so I began to stare at him.  (Which totally isn't stalkerish or privacy-invading at all)!

He had really nice cheekbones.  Strong and well-structured.  His blue eyes had a mischievous glint in them and the way that he wrote was really fascinating.  He did so really quickly, but always looked as if he couldn't think of anything to put down.

It was only after I'd realised how long I'd been admiring this stranger's features that I looked down to find that I'd written my reactivity series completely wrong!

Grr...scribble scribble scribble.

START AGAIN.

When the bell rang, after what seemed like a couple of minutes (they say time flies by when you enjoy yourself) I tried to delay myself in getting out on time, so that I might file out next to Harry.

Which I did.