PROLOGUE

It had been five  months already since Natasha had taken the huge step of leaving  her family and her friends just so she could join her brothers in the city in hopes that she could finally find her place in the world.

Sadly After four hundred years of serving as the Oracle she had finally realised that all along she had been hiding behind her role.

truth be told she had hidden for so long that she had now forgotten the concept of socialization and interaction.

Worse of all she never bothered searching for her mate cause she thought she couldn't possibly have any.
It's not that she didn't see the need for one, of course she did but the thing was that the gods or  would have told her for sure but since they hadn't then she didn't have any.

Now that she was finally putting her role as oracle aside she was now seeing how much she had truly missed out on life but there was a big part of her telling her it wasn't too late for her.

With that realization in mind  she had taken the leap of Faith by leaving everything behind after a proper goodbye to everyone, though she had no idea where she was going, she still had faith that eventually everything would fall in place for her.

            N/B

There are three stories in the series:

    *The Azillian Kings*

    *The Dragon's Oracle*

    *The Azillian Princes*

The  stories above can be found and read freely on my profile.

I didn't write them in a manner that states that you must read anyone before the other but I feel like you should read it accordingly for better understanding.

*******************************
Remember the drill guys...

Vote and comment