CHAPTER 16

NARRATOR :

    Natasha had spent the next few minutes watching her family and friends as they linked their hands and closed their eyes, everyone except Eros who stood with so power radiating from him she couldn't understand but now wasn't the time to question him.

She had smiled lightly before bending low in sign of submission to her mate, her king and above all her love,
Soon she would have absolutely no control over what happens but she hoped that he would take it well.

Everyone in the room had closed their eyes and opened their minds, everyone praying that in as much as they wanted The child to be alright they also wanted Natasha to make it out alive, there was much she hadn't done and this wasn't how they wished it would all end.

Eros had stood straight, emitting as much power as needed to keep his mate floating long enough to finish the process, he had watched as she stared briefly at him in confusion before bowing ever so slowly his beast couldn't be anymore honored than he was.

Ever rarely did a mate bow herself in submission to her mate, it was a natural phenomenon that they were equal in every ramifications so there was never need for bowing or anything of the sort, but this female who had risen from the place of princess to Queen, his Oracle and above all else his mate had lowered herself in absolute submission to him.

Now he believed that none other deserved the precious gift he was going to give her above herself.

Soon Natasha had began to chant, words that could not be comprehended by either of them but the Oracle herself,
No one had opened their eyes yet but they could feel the intensity of Natasha's words, the wind had began to howl slightly violently while the skies had began to change their colors into gloomy darker shades.

A moment later she had Switched to the old language that could only be understood by those of the old religions, chanting endlessly till they heard a scream break out.

Everyone had quickly opened their eyes to see what was going on, it had been Arabella's screams, while Natasha on the hand had began to sink to her knees.

Everyone had become afraid for her life and they wanted to help her stand back up but they remembered how she had expressly warned them about interfering.  They could only watch helplessly as  she  gradually battled to stay awake long enough to finish her words.

Thankfully their prayers had been answered cause shortly after  Arabella began coming back down to the circle from where she had levitated from in the beginning, while Natasha slowly finished the last of her words in whispers before she stopped and smiled so sadly at them they had no words.

Softly and slowly they watched as she closed  her eyes and layed limp on the floor.

Isabella had been the first to run to Natasha's side only to realize that she had indeed lost her only daughter. Or so she thought.

Surely the selfish gods had other ways of choosing a new oracle that didn't involve her daughters life, they could have done something, anything instead of taking her child from her.

In sorrows she had wailed and weeped, praying and wishing that something would maybe happen, this wasn't how it was supposed to end and she refused to believe it.

Eros on the other hand watched as they cried for his mate while he stood rooted to where he had been since the beginning, he could feel her lingering soul and how much sadness emcompassed it, she was sad meaning that she wasn't as ready to die as she was letting everyone believe.

He had smiled at that thought, she kept acting all tough and no crack when in reality she was just as interested in living as everyother person on earth.
This was his queue to play god before she left this world for good against her will.

He had Taking slow steps towards Valley who held his sister in his arms like he was refusing to let her go, once he was right before the Alpha King whose sorrows he couldn't measure, he stretched his arms as a sign to be given his Queen.

Hesitantly Valley had passed her over to him while he on the other hand carried her to the temple stairs before laying
Her down and looking over his shoulders to signify his need for space.

Thankfully they had understood his request and took couple of steps away from him while he he returned his focus on the woman before him.

A while later he began to chant some words that somehow began heating Natasha's body up, slowly they watched as  Eros rose to his feet and turned to face her family.

   "I need your blessings to turn her into the first of a new kind"

  "You have our Blessings Eros"
Isabella had hastily replied.

She didn't care what kind she would be turned into, she just wanted her daughter back, alive and healthy.

  Once he was sure that they supported his decision to turn Natasha into a hybrid, part Lycan and part Dragon he Sank his canine so deep in her neck vein he could feel his canines buried deep in her, this thought made him smile cause his canines wasn't the only thing he wanted to bury deep into this female.

Once he was sure his essence had spread long enough, he laid her on his body and took her hands then sank his canines once again into her hand vein so that his essence could spread through every part of her.

Although he looked so sure of what he was doing, In his heart, he prayed desperately for her body not to reject his venom, This was the only way he knew to keep her alive for him and he sure as hell had no plans of loosing her for any reason at all.

*******************************