fourteen

"BITCH! GUESS WHAT?" Chaeyoung came barging in at my place with plastic bags in her hand.

"I said knock before you enter. What if I'm doing something you shouldn't have seen?"

"It's not like you'll do someone in your room" she said nonchalantly and heads to the kitchen to place the plastics. I followed after her.

"I didn't say I will be doing someone in my room!"

"Calm down bitch it's normal to do those things"

"Why? Are you doing someone in your room?"

She stopped in her tracks for a bit and shrugged. "I never said that"

"Wait. For real?!"

"Guess what I brought you?" She points at the plastic bags and she takes out its contents one by one avoiding my question.

"So I've been a fan of this cooking show and the food they cooked looks delicious so–"

"In other words, you want me to cook the food for you?" I placed my hand at my waist.

"Yes and come to think of it, it's a win-win situation for both of us. You'll cook and we'll get to eat. You can even give some to the neighbors if there's too much food" I did not respond to her so she gave up.

"What's the takeaway?"

I smirked. "Spill the tea"

"Jennie!"

"What?" I chuckled and proceeded to ready the ingredients. I wonder what happened in her room.