thirty one

"Hi" I greeted her. I never thought I would find Jennie here after I was separated with Jisoo.

I found her when the lights turned on and the dark school earlier looked magical when it finally lit up. She caught my attention right away because her profile looks familiar.

"Lisa, I never thought you would be here" she smiled. We went near the stage so we could catch more glimpse of the band playing right now.

I came across a gentle melody
Love allowed it, so I let it be

I turned to look at her. She seems engrossed at the song and the band that she's slightly nodding to the music.

She turned her head sideways so she caught me staring.

"I didn't know Yonsei's University festival is gonna be fun"

"Yeah, it's amazing"

"You're also not a student here?" She curiously asked.

"I'm with my friend. She invited Jisoo and I here" I said. She probably wondered why I'm not with Jisoo so I answered what happened to me earlier.

"I thought I could also enjoy the night with Chaeyoung but she's gone and fortunately I found you Lisa" she pauses and thinks, "Do you accept my proposal of enjoying the night with me?" She asked a little bit loud because of the band, with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"I was about to say no but then you won't take no for an answer" I teased her then she jokingly pinched my side.

"When did I do that??"