twelve

Me:

I don't know?

That was my last message to her because I immediately connected my charger after I saw the battery warning on my phone.

What was I thinking when I said I could help her move on? I also didn't know. It just came on my mind.

That girl with bangs is hella attractive with her natural black hair. I've never seen people who's as good looking as her. I wonder why her girlfriend left her. She's definitely a catch and if I didn't met Jongin, I think I'll fall for her.

I sighed. I remembered him again. I'm still thinking about what Rosé told me the other day about Jongin coming back again and me giving him another chance. I didn't know I was that kind of girl to accept him over and over again everytime. But if he ever comes back again, I would certainly choose myself this time.

But moving on is never easy. I don't know how to cope up with this heavy heart everyday and I know that girl I met on the rooftop also feels the same way. That's why I wanted to help her.

I'm not very good at math but I can still recall something from what my professor taught me when I was in middle school. Negative plus negative equals positive. That girl and I, we're both feeling down and maybe if we could lean onto each other, we can overcome this.