thirty two

I smiled then looked at Lisa. She seems enjoying the night. Ever since the opening of lights, we never left each other's side.

We found a great spot in front so we settled there and enjoyed listening to the choir singing. It's been a while and we're nearing the best part of the night. After the orchestra played earlier, the battle of the bands will begin. The mc briefly introduces each band then it began.

"It's fun!" Lisa shouted for me to hear. I went with a thumbs up.

"Ehem. So this song is one of my favorite songs ever since I was a kid and I hope you all like this version from me" a familiar voice at the mic said and I found my best friend on the stage.

"Rosé?" Lisa looked at me confused so she traced my gaze.

"Your friend is part of the band?"

I shook my head. "No, she's not" Then I remembered the reason why she left me earlier. I guess she had to help them.

A familiar melody was heard and only the instrumentals and her voice were only heard.

Rosé have a nice voice and she did great on the song choice.

But darling, you are the only exception

And I'm on my way to believing

The crowd was silent when the song was finished so I had to do something.

"You did it Rosé!"

"That's my hubby y'all!"

The people near us turned their heads at me and I locked eyes at Lisa looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo but she eventually guessed what I'm trying to do since she laughed then joined me.

"That's Jennie's friend y'all!"

"She's great!"

"Wooh!" We both shouted our lungs out and the crowd also went with us. Rosé was still at the stage lowkey hiding her face but smiling nonetheless.

"Lisa is that you?!"

"Lisa where are you?!"

"Jisoo?!"

"I'm here with Jennie!"

I laughed when I heard Lisa and her friend shouting. I don't know where Jisoo is but I'm sure she's somewhere here. Their shouting died down so I asked her what happened.

"When I said I'm with you she decided not to go here anymore. That girl" she shook her head.

I hit her lightly. "Hey! That means she's trusting you to me. I should take care of you then" I showed her a finger heart.