thirty four

Rosé:

do I still need to go there or am I interrupting something?

you're not even replying so I guess it's my cue

Me:

I can see you from here idiot

who's that you're with?

and now you're the one ignoring me

I'm gonna tell you on your mother Rosé!

"Hey" I called Lisa as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Why are you pouting?" she pinched my cheeks so I frowned.

"It hurts you know?"

"I see" she says still smiling. "You hungry?"

"Yeah. You'll buy for me right?" I beamed. "Let's go buy some foods!" I pulled her away from where we're standing.

We have moved to four stalls already but we're still hungry. I was left alone here on one of the food stands while Lisa is buying food from the other stand.

"Jennie?" a deep voice called me. "Hey"  he was smiling when I came to face him.

"Hello, Kai" I greeted him.

"It's been awhile right?"

"Yeah"

"How are you?" he asked. How am I?

I looked at him, carefully, trying to feel something I used to feel and it was a refreshing feeling. It feels new because it never felt like I used to be before.

"I'm fine Kai, how about you?"

He smiled. Like truly a genuine smile. I never saw it from him before. He's glowing.

"You really love Kyungsoo that much?"

"Yeah. I know it's too late but I am really truly sorry for what I've done to you in the past, Jennie. I hope we could still maintain a close relationship with each other"

"Jennie here's your food" Lisa appeared beside me with a food in her hand.

"Glad that you're here. Lisa, this is Kai. Kai this is Lisa, my friend" I introduced them to each other. Lisa instinctively leans in into me, "Is he bothering you?" 

I chuckled, "No, we're fine"