First Time

⚠️Explicit scene, soft, but still. If you want to avoid it, jump to the last paragraph⚠️

Once naked in front of each other, Hyunjin asked Chris,

“D-do you still want to do it?”

“God, yes! Do you mind if I touch you?” he said without taking a breath.

Blushing, Hyunjin took Chris' hand and put it on his chest himself. Chris was shaking and red, looking at Hyunjin with greedy eyes. Hyunjin laughed softly and pulled him into a hug. From there, the two boys started exchanging kisses.

His face buried in the curve of Hyunjin’s shoulder, Christopher’s kisses were soon to become hickeys, then lickings. Rather than making him uncomfortable, Hyunjin thought it was pretty cute, just like a dog. While Chris was sliding his hands across his back, leaving little caresses all over, Hyunjin had his eyes closed, enjoying the touches and playing with Chris’s hair, his arms around his lover’s neck.

Christopher then slid his hands down Hyunjin’s thighs and lifted him to go lie him down on the bed. There, he leaned over him an caught his eyes. There, he stayed motionless, staring at Hyunjin’s face.

“What?” asked the latter, who was starting to get excited and was not appreciating the little interruption.

But Christopher ran his hand over Hyunjin’s cheek, put away a stray lock of his hair and said in awe, “You’re just…so beautiful.”

Hyunjin violently blushed and averted his eyes, his excitement was back in full force. So, with a finger, Chris made him turn his face back at him, and came to kiss his lips. He then leaned even closer, until he was lying on Hyunjin. The latter put his arms back around Chris’ neck, as well as his legs around his waist. He could feel his whole weight on his body, making him feel hot and secure.

It did not take long before Chris’s hand went down between Hyunjin’s legs, followed soon after by Chris’s mouth.  From the first touch, Hyunjin was sent in heaven. He could feel that Christopher was being extra careful. He took his time preparing him and, while doing so, seemed to enjoy himself immensely, which could only make Hyunjin more at ease.

Once the preparation was complete, Chris went back to lean over Hyunjin and asked,

“Can I?” Hyunjin nodded and Chris entered.

Even if it was his first time, Hyunjin could tell Chris had skills. He was putting all his effort into making sure his partner was having the time of his life. Plus, he would keep asking if everything was alright. So, a hand through Chris’ curly hair, and the other arm around his neck, Hyunjin would laugh softly in his ear and tell him to continue.

Christopher was breathing heavily, making Hyunjin shake under him. He could not get enough of his expressions and begging. He held tight to Hyunjin’s thighs and increased the rhythm. Hyunjin was feeling it. He was exhilarated to the point of tears. Smoke was almost coming out of their two bodies.

At the end of this draining session, they finally came together, and Christopher let himself fall next to Hyunjin to take his breath. He then pulled the cover over their bodies and gently intertwined his fingers with Hyunjin’s. The latter turned to face his partner and they smiled at each other. For Hyunjin’s first time, Chris’ last condom had been largely enough. So, they lied there, until they fell asleep.

The next day, Hyunjin felt like he was seeing the world differently. He had woken up next to Christopher and had received a morning kiss. While reaching the gym for his morning training, he kept thinking about how the light seemed brighter and the colors more vibrant. At breakfast, he even found the food tastier. He spent a dreamy day.

Until evening came.