It didn't work

The first step to Hyunjin deflowering was to find him a partner. To do so, his little friend group would drag him to the North every evening so he could find his perfect fit. In the course of events, Hyunjin finally understood what the difference was between the West and the North. It was simple, the westerners were the tops, and the northerners the bottoms. This setup made things easier for all the students.

However, the mission was harder than expected, because Hyunjin was incredibly popular. Not only was his face a jewel, but his personality was also well appreciated. He was funny, polite, clumsy in the cutest way and honest. So, choosing the one was not so simple.
After all, they managed to find a good partner for Hyunjin. But the next step did not go very well either.

"Hyunjin?" exclaimed Jeongin when seeing the latter entering the common room.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were to spend the night with June."

Hyunjin scratched his cheek and said in a little voice,

"Ah...I wasn't able to get it up." The whole group stayed frozen when hearing the news. "He asked me to leave, I think I offended him."

They all busted out laughing and exclaimed,

"Of course, you offended him! He is a Beta! They're a legendary breed! How could you stay soft with him seriously? You're impossible."

Hyunjin shrugged and started laughing with them while sitting next to Christopher. Without anyone noticing, the latter spent the whole evening smiling softly.

Hyunjin tried his luck two or three more time, but in vain. The rumors about his impotency raced through both the North and West buildings and the northerners lost interest incredibly fast. So, Hyunjin ended up giving up. His friend group was very disappointed, but Hyunjin did not seem very moved by his failure. He still had a lot of fun with his group.

However, one evening, none of his friends seemed available. He could see no one he knew in the common room and no one would answer the phone. He even went to knock on their door, but no one answered. He thought deep, but no particular event was planned today. So, he stayed there, seated in the common room on his own, bored out of his mind for three hours, until he decided to go to sleep.

And this exact scenario took place three times in the course of a month. He could not understand why his friends would keep him out of their plans like this.

But one day, during a particularly dull evening, during which absolutely no one stayed in the common room, someone entered in a bang.

It was Christopher.