REAL🥦

Why the hell everyone needs to see me like this as if they saw an alien. Everyone says that I look like an ex student of this university which got killed in an accident. What was his name? ahh! I'm not able to remember also..... yes! Nat!

By the way I'm Balloon, third year student from business department. I got transferred to Bangkok 3 years back. I know it's been long but still for me it's like yesterday. Coming from a small city I'm still not use to this big one.

"Balloon"

I turned around to see my one and only friend Mark running towards me.

"Why the hell are you standing here?"

"And why the hell were you running?"😒

"Just wo.."

"Don't naa! You are too believing in that stupid stuff?!"

"No dude but still it happened to that senior so we can't take it lightly"

"You say no and then believe it also... Double minded idiot!"😒

He rubbed his nape and gave an awkward smile. Coming from a small town brought a little bit partiality to me here. But I was not bothered with it, I didn't come to university to see how people treat me but rather to study.

"Are you going to tell me you moron!"😤

"Professor called me. He said that a new student is going to transfer in our batch so he wants me to meet him and look after him for few days"

"What so special about him"🤨

"He said that he is from Japan, even though born here but bought up there so he isn't familiar with our university and cultural and stuff."

"Oh~"😮

Just then I got a call and I entered the room to see a guy with a blonde hair which was not, wait! how should I say? Actually it's grey and whitish at the outer side and black from inside. Why the hell they do so much experiment with their hair?!

I gave a sigh and then looked at the professor and waied him.

"Meet Mhek, the transferred student I was talking about and Balloon meet Balloon the class in which you are enrolled he is the in charge of it."

The moment he turned his back towards me. A black and white balance happened and head started throbbing. I hold my head tightly fearing of bursting it out and then suddenly a boy with the same face like Balloon but with different hair color holds the arm of another boy whose face is not clear but he is wearing a sleeveless T-shirt.

 I hold my head tightly fearing of bursting it out and then suddenly a boy with the same face like Balloon but with different hair color holds the arm of another boy whose face is not clear but he is wearing a sleeveless T-shirt

Next thing which I remember was sitting in the chair were Mhek was sitting and a someone was swinging the a paper in a great speed so that utmost air I can get.

"Are you okay Balloon?"😟

Professor asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes sir, maybe I was exhausted that's why"