WINDS THAT CALL🥦

*BOUN

Today Prem I assure it will be the most wonderful day of your life and if didn't happen change my name. But what if it didn't happen the way I want. Will seriously Pao will change my name?🤔Ohh Boun stop thinking nuisance!

I was standing outside Prem's dorm but why I'm so much nervous? why is my heart is beating so fast? why I'm sweating? Why my hands and legs are shaking?

Boun hold yourself you need to be daring, if Pao saw in you in this condition then he would get one more reason to make fun of you moreover he doesn't have less. I patted my chest and clutched my fist and said

"Su Su Boun!"

And opened the door. I know Prem will be sleeping till now, so I went straight to his bedroom. Hey don't think bad! I wouldn't do anything yet, I'm not this much also horny🤪

Ohh my baby was sleeping like a cute panda curled up in a tree branch. I went and kissed in his forehead (I know it happens the opposite but for my story let it be like this😉)

He slowly opened his eyes and pushed my forehead with his palm.

"Hiaaaaa let me sleepppp"

Whining Pao but who hell whines by pushing your Phi?

"Wake up Prem! Today is a very special day, take a bath and get ready we need to go out. Wake up!"

"Where are we going?? What special today??"

Ohhooo he is thinking also and sleeping also. What a weirdo I have fell in love😁. Now it's time to show some anger.

"It's my order now wake up!"😠

He immediately pulled up his blanket and ran towards bathroom. After sometime I heard him calling I ran back to the bedroom

"Hia, could you plzz pass me the clothes"

I know when he rushed outside he hadn't taken out his clothes. So I took out the best clothes from his closet and gave him.

"Hey why this? Now I'm curious where are we going!"

"Stop thinking too much and quickly get ready. I'm waiting outside"

I said and left the room, I was leaning to my car and a was waiting for this guy no I mean girl. Obviously he is taking so much time. The moment he came out of the gate I was stunned to see him, how the hell someone can look so beautiful and handsome at the same time? and morover he was smiling as if that lips were going to touch the eyes after sometime.

"Should we go?By the way where are we going?"

"Surprise but before that I want you to put this"

I passed an ear pod toward him and placed the other one in my ear. He was looking at the it as if I have given an insect to be wear in his ear.

"Why this?"

"First let us move from here then I will tell you, moreover we are getting late"

I said looking at the watch, I have decided everything and I don't want it to get ruined

"Now I'm really curious were are we going Hia!"🤔

I stretched my right hand towards the car and he moved towards the passenger side and sat there but was pouting for not telling. Ohh my baby! After I sat in the driver's seat but was shy to look toward Prem so I was staring the road and spoke

"We are going in a DATE"😊

"What did you said?!"

Why is he sounding like that? Is he angry with me? before confessing he said no