FOUR WORDS 💙

Hey guys this isn't a story. But just thought of writing the scene of DBK where Kao gives surprise to Pete for their 3rd anniversary. If you're not willing to read then I won't force you..... But I assure you that, you will like it😉

*PETE

I was searching Kao like those crazy lover's. After seeing that act of spoiled brat Non I really wanted to break his hand and put it in his ass. But then Sandee came and stopped me, why can't anyone see his evil side not even Kao also. Got his deeds from his dad unlike me, see I'm also a rich brat like him but I never misuse the my dad's name for my own interests. 😠

For me the thing which is mine is mine and no one else and the thing which is someone's else is someone else not mine and I don't try to snatch it away also. Leave it, the important thing right now is I'm not able to find my boyfriend I've asked all my fellow mates but no one has seen him. Just a minute after that I got a message and it was from Kao.

(At first I thought of putting more chats but then important thing was not chat naa)

I just rushed to room 23 but I just felt that someone was following my steps too but for me right now finding Kao was more important more because of that Non. It's not like that I don't believe Kao but it just that I don't believe Non, he can do anything to get Kao I know, I know very well these type of kid's.

I reached the room and was standing in front of the door. I could see a pinkish light coming out from the door's window and the moment I opened the door with both of my hands. I was just.....🥺

Song started playing and the room was filled with pics of mine and Kao. From the moment where we just started our relationship, to our dates, to trips to other countries and everything.

~I'm an average guy, Not gorgeous like you imagined~

Who said you are not, look at those pic you are just an angel standing with me came from heaven just for me.

~Because I'm not the person with magical powers. I can't change the stars for you~

Who said, you change the whole destiny for me. You are just the person with magic to own me.

~I know that all I have isn't as much as other people. I know that all I'm is not like your dreams~

No you are just like as if my dreams have come true. Look in those pictures I was incomplete without you, you came and completed me and for me that much is more than enough.

I slowly move towards the table which was arranged with candles in heart shape with a letter in between. I read it with song ringing in the background.

~All I can do is say these words that I have kept inside. This is the promise that comes from my heart~

I too promise you that I will never leave you, I promise you that I will be their with you till eternity, till that person in heaven make us apart. But I will fight with him...just to live and love with you. You have told what's in your heart now it's my time Kao.

I was already overwhelmed with the surprise and I was going to turn just that moment Kao came and hugged from the behind. He insisted me not to turn around but how can I resist to see that face that I long to see. The face without which I can't live a single moment.

~I don't know what words are better than these four words. That I want to say~

"Happy Anniversary Pete"

"Sorry Kao, I don't have anything for you"

"Its Okk... it's not different than any other day. I'm happy everyday have you with me"

"Me too.... thank you for always staying by my side"

(Myself crying this much that I filled a whole bucket with tears. Tears which is overwhelming me with their love😭😭😭)

Then he said that now we should go as he has to return back to clean but how can I go back I had to give him the gift, this can't be finish like this. I pulled him.

~I love only you that's all my heart has. It's true love that I give you every moment~

Our lips were attached, it was telling the promise, it was the four words and the most important.... it was telling our Love. The kiss was not a aggressive, our tongues were involved but it was not telling our dominance, but rather it was soft, gentle and caring like our love towards each other. At last the kiss was depiction of us...yes Pete and Kao!😚

~I love only you, though it seems like a few words, only one phrase. But it's much longer than I'm breathing, believe it~

"I LOVE YOU KAO"☺

"I LOVE YOU TOO PETE"☺

We believe

Yes we believe each other

Yes we believe in our promise

Yes we believe in our Undefinable Love!

How was it?
I did little changes and skipped many part's of lyrics also.
But plz bare with me
Basically I was crying while writting it. But don't know about you
Take some pain to tell me also
Next one shot soon in it's way...

Su Su Naa guys!💙💕