COME BACK💙

Hey guys... I've made an AU video for this one shot... on this story... here's the link... hope you will like both of it...

https://twitter.com/Polca40523697/status/1358747282057752578?s=19

*NEW

We have been settled even our relationship is settled but we can't stop at this step we need to go further. Ok! decided tomorrow let me give him the biggest surprise. Tay was already in the office I called him to ask when he is going to come but he told me

"Hin I'm bringing a surprise for you so I want you to be ready with some cute dress. I want my boyfriend to look beautiful today"😊

I was shocked but didn't told him that I was also going to give him a surprise let this day be the memorable day for both of us. That whole day I was just decorating our house, made Tay's favourite dishes with some mine favourite sweet desserts and picked up the best dress for it. Everything was ready, then I suddenly checked my pocket. Yes its there!

"Tay can't wait to meet you!"☺

But its already 8:00pm and he told me he would reach at 6:30 or most 7:00pm but why hasn't he. I was feeling nervous. I immediately called him but he wasn't picking up the call, I called him continously and messaged him but no answer I called his manager.

"Hello Alexa is Tay there?"

"No P'New he has already left 2 hour ago. Why what happened?"

"He hasn't reached home."

"What!? should I call someone to help you?"😦

"No need Alexa and thanks naa.... and if you get any information about Tay call me immediately"

"Okk P'New"

Now my heart is going to explode out of tension what do now? leave everything New. I just grabbed my jacket and car's key and was going to reach my door at that time my phone rang. I saw it was Tay's.

"Hello Tay! where are you? why weren't you picking up my call? how are you? Tay?"

"Hello"

This wasn't the voice of Tay

"Who is this speaking?"🤨

"I'm Sam. Are you Tay's..."

"I'm Tay's boyfriend. Where is Tay?"

"Actually.... can you come to this hospital... actually what happened I don't know its just... that doctor has asked me to call someone from his family that's why and the first no. which I saw was yours so I called you. Hello? Hello? Are you there?"

I was lying in the floor with the phone in my hand and tears falling down like downpour. I wanted this day to be memorable but not like this, not at all. I need to go, Tay need me, New get up you can't be this weak Tay won't like it. I quickely picked up the phone

"Send me the hospital's name. I'm coming there" 🥺

"Okk...."😟

I just rushed to the hospital without thinking whether I did closed the door or should I move little bit slow I would come across any accident or should I trust that person. Just know this much that I have to meet Tay and that's only important right now. In the way only I called up Off, Gun, Krist, Singto and Arm.

After we reached the hospital we rushed to the receptionist. Its was Singto who asked her.

"May I know where is patient Tay Tawan Vihokratana admitted?"

"Just a min sir"

I really wanted to shout on her that we don't have a second also to waste but no New you need to calm down. Nothing has went wrong with Tay. She didn't told us the name of the room but told the direction and said that Dr. Max will be standing outside he will tell us everything.