FORGET🥦

This one shot will be the continuation of the above MV and obviously the song will be involved in it.

*PREM

I rushed to the house and was calling him continuously but he is not picking up the call. The moment I entered the room I was shocked to see the whole room to be decorated and a huge screen was kept with projector and was playing all the pics of me and Hia.Suddenly I remember the date

"Shiyaaaa!!!"

I called him and was trying to find him everywhere but wasn't. No hints, no clue nothing. I was just left alone. I tried to find him that whole day, called everyone who would know where he would be but still wasn't able. Next day I thought that he would come back after few days because nether he can live without me nor I will be but no I was wrong.

1 month was over but still no sign of him. After coming back from work I was so much tired that I didn't even look that my dorm's door was opened, I straight away went to room and was shocked to see Hia there. I just went and hugged him but the shocking was he didn't back. But rather pushed me.

"You don't need to show your fake affection Prem"😒

Prem? When did that Pao changed into Prem? I was looking at him with a confused face.

"Don't make that face... I came here to take back my things which I left here"

"But why? Aren't you coming back?.... sorry Hia...I know what I did was wrong and this time I had crossed the limit but plzzzz Hia.... Don't you love me??"

"That's the thing, I loved you truly but that wasn't the thing which I got back. Prem tell me seriously did I forced you for this relationship?"

"No Hia!"

"Then why do you act like that as if it's only my responsibility to take care of this relationship. You did this everytime, you don't feel happy to remember those moments when we first started our relationship?"

"I do Hia"

My face my getting dull slowly, I could feel the pain in his voice, I could sense the giving up from his, tiredness. Obviously it was my fault.

"Prem..... I suffered more than my potential but not now.... Let this room which was going to be the place of our anniversary, the place where we were going to remember each and every moment of that day, let this room also be the place of our Break Up"

I felt a sudden bullet hit me, yes the bullet of that word

"Break up!! Hia noo! I know I did the mistake but I'm sorry, I assure you that this won't happen again... plzzz Hia... you can't broke up with me for this reason"

"For you this is a small thing but the person who loves for him this thing matters the most."

Before I could say he was gone nothing was left nor his clothes which I use to wear, nor those earrings which I loved like anything, nor that mug which I use claim more than him... nothing. It looks like as if suddenly a tornado came and wiped all the things of Hia including him.

1 year was over after that incident. I tried to reach Hia many times but he has changed his number. Moreover I wasn't knowing where he was living now. None of our friend also know about him. I even called Hia's Mae but she told that he came there but he stayed for just a week.

I wanted to meet him, I'm dying alone here. I wanted to apologize, I wanted him to know how much I love, that I can't live without you. My each and every body part is missing you. I too know that you're also missing me, you're also crying in the dark like me, you also love me like I do.

I was just not knowing what do when I listen about marriage of Hia. I know you all are shocked, I am too. My whole world stopped at that time, it felt that my heart stopped beating, my brain was not working but I can't do anything. This all thing was happening because of me.

But I decided that before everything comes to an end let me at least try my last best to prove my love towards him. I know he won't pick up my call nether meet me so only option left is do a live. Yes I started a live in ig.

 Yes I started a live in ig

"Hii netizens... actually today's live is done for someone special... to someone whom I want that person to know how much I love him."

The replies where only this 'who is that?'
'Is its P'Boun?'

"Its a secret guys... but I want that person to plzz listen to this...."😔

~ The voice of my heart is still going in circles, calling out for you. Since the day you left ~

I could feel my heart was becoming more heavier and my vision become more blur.

~ I still missed you and constantly worries about you ~

You need to know that. But you are still living in misunderstanding. But all the fault is mine after all.

~ We went from lovers to exe. You left only wounds for me to endure in my broken heart~

You don't know each and every day my heart's pieces are missing. I want you to listen it Hia. Plzz

~ My whole life always had only. Every action emphasizes that I always used to have you~

My life is only you. Plzz tell me that you also feel the same Hia.

~ I need some time to forget our love. It's not easy ~

Not at all, for me its like leaving heaven and going back to hell and I know same was for you also Hia.

~ We spent half our lives together. The time once we gave each other ~

We spent more that half our lives. But without you eventually my life coming to an end Hia.

~ The dreams you gave to me I can't forget them ~

Those dreams of going to the foreign trip together, those dreams of living full life together, those dreams of making each other happy together. All dreams are broken Hia

~ The time once we gave each other...... The love you gave me I can't forget them ~

Just after the song was over, the tears were flowing from my eyes and was falling on my guitar. All the replies were just emojis
'😭😭🥺🥺😭😭😢😢😥'

"Before ending the live I wanted you to know that I loved you truly from that day till today and will always, even if you don't now..... Plzz come back or I need some time to forget it... I...I rea..I really love you.... till....Eternity!"

I know you all crying even me too....😭
Hope you all loved it
It was really difficult for me to write but hope it was at least till your expectations.
Good if you listen it with song.
Have a good day then!
Su Su Naa guys!