GONE 💙

I was standing in front of my house with a helmet and a bike. Then suddenly I saw this boy standing in front of my house, it was not like the first time I'm seeing him but for the first time I'm seeing him standing in front of me. I stood there and stared at him for a bit.

Him standing in front of me reminded me those days back when I use to take Tay in my car to make him see how his son is doing and of course he was doing well. But now here I'm standing alone with only me and his memories.

He walked towards me and stood just a mile distance and asked

"When have you decided to return the insurance money?"

A chuckle came out of my mouth. A high schooler asking me about money.

"Who are you to ask me about that?"

As if I don't know him.

"You better don't act Khun New"

"Sharp mouth... umhmmm"

I exclaimed

Here I'm standing in front of my house with this young guy who won't leave me because of his fathers money or I should say my boyfriend's money.

I clearly remember that day when the first time I fell in love with Tay and really that moment I felt the time stopped and everything stood still and it was just me and him. I know this sound so unrealistic but it was actually what I felt at that moment. I can't even count how many times I would have confessed my feelings towards him and the amount of pain to make him date me. But those all things were worth it.

Till this date I could proudly say that everything was worth it!

But then something which is not worth it is, him leaving me with his memories only....

"Khun New!"

And this guy

"What?!"

"You are not coming inside?"

He is talking as if its his house and I'm the one who is disturbing this kid, uh!

"Who the fuck are you to talk to me like this?!"

"Khun New, don't you know you shouldn't use bad words in front of children"

Now he is teaching me also!

"But you are not a child, at least that thing I had understood till now!"

And then what, that whole day he decided to stay here. Why? First, he wanted me to answer his so called damn question, second, he had a fight with his mother so for him this is the best place and third he wanted the fucking insurance money which I don't even know where it is.

"I don't even know what did dad saw in you that he decided to leave us for you"

He said with no face expression but I could see so many questions and doubts running in his eyes. I also think this same thing a lot but then...

~Inside collapsed time
Even my hopes
For us to be together
No longer matter~

But I remember that moment very clearly when he was standing in front of me the same place where today I saw his son with all luggage's and that face has a lot of things written but still hard to read. The first time when I saw that tiredness and what not that whole body as if it's just done showing the world it's not.

I just went and hugged him. Why? I myself don't have an answer to it. It just made me sad, pity and what not.

"Khun New?!"

But he won't understand that thing, he can't understand that feeling of losing someone in front of your eyes, that body turning cold and numb and those eyes becoming lifeless. It just...