Prolouge

In the dark room, Yuxin hesistant to drink a water that she hold. "Should I drink or not?" Ask Yuxin to herself.

Yuxin look around in her room "It much better I just drink this although there's no one will come to save me thought." Say Yuxin.

As she about to drink a water, it drop on the floor with sudden make the glass break into piece. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" ask Yuxin shouting to figure.

"Relax first, I come to save you." Say the figure. "WHAT?! Haha. Are you kidding me?!" Ask Yuxin again while point her finger.

"Look, like I doesn't know in that water has a poison that you put by and for killing yourself." Say the figure while messaging his temple.

Yuxin's eye widened and harshly grab the figure collar "How do you know?" Ask Yuxin.

"It because am I." Say the figure, Yuxin let go the collar and sit at floor. Start crying, the figure that earlier stand go embracing Yuxin.

"Everything will be fine. I'm here for you." Say the figure repeat the words for several time until Yuxin calm.

"Yuxin, there's is still a chance for you to success and I'm here for you." Say the figure while look to Yuxin sad face.

"Thanks and how you know my name?" Ask Yuxin while look up to the figure. "It because am I." Say the figure "You know my name but I doesn't know you so it not fair. So, what is you name?" Ask Yuxin

The figure smile before tell his name "Just call me... "

---------------------------------------------

Zhang Phan : Hello everyone, I'm back with new book. In these day I covering a songs and once this book finish there will have something special and also.....

PLEASE SUBCRIBE FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL KA ZHANG PHAN RELAXING MUSIC

THE LINK BELOW IT

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ka+Zhang+Phan+relaxing+music+site:youtube.com&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&prmd=vin&sxsrf=ALeKk02yp27moYKr__KrnpLwbySfNr_gZA:1623194312927&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQi7GDlonxAhVjzDgGHTySAO0Q_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=781&dpr=2.63#ip=1

So goodbye, hope everyone have a nice day.😊