Chapter 4

Yuxin are eating at private room restaurant right now alone since everyone are busy on their work.

When she about to take a grilled meat, suddenly the tear fall down to her cheek. Thinking about something she should not 'Is everyone love me? Or they hate me?'.

Wiping her shred with tissue she continue eating.

After eating dinner, she back to apartment find her roommate's already back from work. "How you guys work?" Ask Yuxin "Exhausted." Say Keyin.

Yuxin chuckle while tap Keyin head then go to balcony outside, looking up to night sky seeing the moon and stars pairing up together.

"Without moon and stars, there's is nothing that couldn't dazzling the darkest night sky." Say Yuxin smiling.

Feeling the phone vibrate inside her pocket she take it out to answer the call. "Hello mum." Greet Yuxin "How my daugther were doing?" Ask Yuxin's mum throught the phone.

"I'm fine and how about you?" Ask Yuxin back "I'm fine too." Say Yuxin's mum.

The both daughter and mother talk with each other. The talking ending when Yuxin feel cold night wind hit her "Mum, I hung up first. Love you." Say Yuxin.

"Okay, Love you too." Say Yuxin's mum. Hunging up the call, Yuxin in the living room.

"Oh my god." Say Xueer with gasp while reading on her phone "What is it?" Ask Keyin curious.

"The news said there is one person founded dead on the house with gun in his hand and bleeding head. Also the new said this person have mental illness or knowing as disorder start giving up on his life and decide to kill himself using a gun to shoot his head." Tell Xueer

"He only middle student." Tell Xueer more "Oh no." Say Keyin feel pity hearing the new. Yuxin which play her phone sweating hearing it.

'What happen if they found out I'm have been do that before? But, nothing serious right since it only one time and my mum also doesn't know about it.' Say Yuxin's mind and smiling.

"It really serious." Say Keyin make Yuxin look to her fastly "What is serious?" Ask Yuxin while look at Keyin with terrying 'If she can read my mind?' Say Yuxin's mind.

"The news." Say Keyin "Why you look at me like I'm going to kill you?" Ask Keyin "Just to practice my face emotion." Lie Yuxin.

"Liu laoshi you are very serious in the work." Say Xueer while leaning her head to Yuxin shoulder.

"Haha." That only out from Yuxin mouth althought inside her mind 'Thank god, she doesn't have a power to reading mind!!'

Get notification from someone in her phone, Yuxin fastly open it.

"Yumiko jiejie." Say Yuxin "What's wrong with Yumiko jiejie? I know she is your biggest fan when she shout out on the weibo that she like you." Say Keyin.

"I get a message from her." Say Yuxin make Keyin and Xueer recurring question to the short haired girl "She only ask how am I. That only." Say Yuxin.

"Only that?" Ask Keyin "Ye- OH MY GOD!" Shout Yuxin make Keyin and Xueer shock "What?" Ask Keyin.

"Yumiko jiejie will be our next guest with other artist on let's party." Say Yuxin.

"Woww it great." Say Xueer "I will text other about it." Say Keyin meanwhile Yuxin's mind 'Aargh! What I must do?! She will be our next guest?! What happen if I not treat her well or ignored her?! Or the worst talk about something I shouldn't to her?!!'

Yuxin get up from sofa "I'm going to sleep." Say Yuxin and straight in her room.

Taking a bath and wear a clothe that she comfortable before sleeping "What I forgot?" Ask Yuxin to herself.

"Oh yes." Say Yuxin and open the shirt closet. Taking below shirt that has her mediction in it.

Yuxin has two mediction that she need to eat and both of it make her feel sleepy.

Eating the mediction and pensive for awhile "Yuxin, go sleeping." Say Hudson lean beside table "Yes." Say Yuxin with half eye open. Fall to bed and soundly sleeping.

-----------------------------

Zhang Phan : Hi everyone, how are you? If the song on the header that I cover bad to hear? Sorry if it bad. Anyway, happy safe reading.😞😊