Chapter 3

P/s : Play the song above to feel a vibe while reading. Thank you.😊

"Guys, we get our first livestream at IQIYI building and we must go tomorrow morning." Say Anqi make them look to her direction. They assembly at Anqi's apartment right now to eat hotpot.

"We will get a question by our fans and we must answer it." Say Anqi again "I wonder what kind of question they will ask us." Say Yuyan while take a vegetables that already cooked

"Is it about Lu Keran, I will answer she most the bully one." Xiaotang word make other laugh except Keran she talking back.

"Is it about Zhao Xiaotang, I will answer.... oh she's always fighting with me and she always lose ." Replied Keran don't want to be trounced .

And right, both of them start to fight while Yuxin only eating a hotpot quietly however in her mind are.

'Oh my god! What I must answer if the question asking how my teammate?!! I know my teammate are kind and I comfortable with them. But, how I want to describe them?! What if my answer are wrong and they start hate me! Aaaargh! I hate my life!'

Yuxin shook her head for back to earth and continue eating. After finish eating the dinner they back to each apartment.

In the Yuxin's bedroom, she can't sleep thinking about tomorrow event 'What happen if I not treat the fans better when answering the question? Will they still support us? If they stop support us, it a my fault making my group not popular and get dirty.'

Yuxin start crying in her blanket, overthinking what will happen tomorrow. "Hey, crying again." Yuxin lift her head when hearing that voice.

See the figure stand infront her, Yuxin fastly embracing Hudson tightly. Crying in the Hudson warm hug.

"Shh, everything will be alright. I'm always here for you." Hudson comfort word always make Yuxin feel safe and peace.

"Hudson, I'm scared." Say Yuxin in Hudson hug. "Yuxin, there's is nothing you scared of because I know you can facing it." Say Hudson looking into Yuxin's eye.

"And trust me, you will be fine." Say Hudson again while giving warm smile.
"Thanks, Hudson." Say Yuxin when she feel alright.

"Now, go sleep. Tomorrow you have a work." Say Hudson smiling. Yuxin nod her head, let go the hug, lay down on her bed and pulled the blanket to not catch a cold.

"Goodnight, kid." Say Hudson smiling Yuxin's eye fall while saying "Goodnight too Hudson." Hudson dissappear right after Yuxin truely sleeping.

Tomorrow morning, Yuxin wake up and get ready to work with her group. When they arrive at IQIYI building they in the waitting room first before get call.

Others playing her phone and chatting while Yuxin, she nervous. Suddenly, Yuxin run to the toilet startled her teammates. "What's wrong with her?" Ask Yuyan feel weird.

"I don't know." Replied Xiaotang, they shrugged the shoulder and back to their activites.

Meanwhile Yuxin, 'I hate this.' Say Yuxin's mind after out from cubicle unfortunately, she in back the cubicle toilet. Since she had this illness, this stomach ache will happen to her when she feel nervous.

After back from the toilet, Yuxin get questioned by Xueer "I'm fine." Say Yuxin acting althought her hand are sweating but she keep it in the pant pocket.

Right after get questined, the staff that incharge tell them that already interview time.

Yuxin sighing in glad and walk behind her teammates. Sitting on the middle sofa that every cameras will focus make her feel anxious.

Yuxin start acting casual like there will nothing happen up till "This question for Liu Yuxin." Say the staff make Yuxin's mind stop for a second and back to chaos 'OH GOD! WHAT I MUST ANSWER RIGHT NOW?!'

Yuxin take the tablet from the staff. Reading the question loud so others can hear it. Yuxin doesn't know what she must answer until she look behind camera that focus to her.

Hudson giving her a warm smile and saying "You will be fine, I will always here for you." Yuxin mouth turn to smile and give the answer.

After finish livestream, they in the car to back to their apartments. Chatting with each other "Yuxin, why I see you hand shaking earlier when about to open the pen?" Ask Jiaqi.

'She.. notice it... OH GOD!' That what in Yuxin's mind. "I'm shaking because I'm scared my elbow hit Shuxin or you when I use my strength to open the pen." Lie Yuxin.

"Liu laoshi very love us." Say Jiaqi, which feel touched Yuxin smile in satiesfied see her teammate trust on what she said.

------------------------------------

Zhang Phan : Hi, how are you guys? Does the song on the header that I cover feel bad when hear it? Sorry if it bad.😞