05

L-L3ATHAL Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_

The days when the League wasn't doing anything, anything at all, were the most boring days.

You all sat around at the bar area, the day going by as slow as ever. Toga was drawing some pictures of the green-haired boy Deku, Twice was having a silent argument with himself, Kurogiri was looking for something to cook for you all, Compress was absent-mindedly shuffling a deck of playing cards, Dabi was playing the knife game with his pocket knife, and you were drinking some Smartwater while listening to music.

"Bad bitch, ass fat, 40-inch hair, yours came in the pack, camel toe fat, you can see it from the back, ah, ah, ah, ah,"  you rapped, resting your feet on Shigaraki's back while he played on his Switch.

"Hey, what's an orgasm?" Twice asked as Shigaraki gave him a look as if to ask him 'what the hell is wrong with you?'

"Isn't that when you fold the paper to look like birds?" Toga asked as you scoffed.

"What? That's oregano." Tomura paused his game to look at all of you, his face scrunched up.

"Are you idiots?"  He asked, you all shared a look before bursting out laughing.

"Nah, we just playing." You ruffled Tomura's pale blue hair, him pouting before going back to his game. You looked over, seeing Kurogiri searching through the refrigerator and cabinets, seemingly irritated.

"Kurogiri, something wrong?" You asked he huffed a little before calming himself down, straightening his tie.

"It seems we're out of a few things, including the Nutella I caught Shigaraki shoving down his throat at 3 am this morning." Everyone turned to look at the crusty boy, him anxiously scratching at his neck.

"Don't act like any of you have never done that! I get hungry!" he exclaimed as Kurogiri sighed, turning back to you.

"Y/n, would you mind going to the store and picking a few things up?" He started writing a list as you went upstairs and grabbed your black hoodie, some black leggings, and combat boots.

You had to dress in dark clothing in a disguise. You were one of the most wanted villains in Japan, and you were doing good on not getting noticed or caught, why would you wanna start now?