14

◇Tags◇N-NEVER4GIVEN Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl -SLUTTYJAEGER-

Tags
N-NEVER4GIVEN
Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl -SLUTTYJAEGER-

⚠️WARNING! Lengthy chapter⚠️

"Where the hell am I?" you thought, slowly and sleepily shifting around. Your eyes cracked open as you groaned in pain, turning on your back. You laid there for a second, trying to figure out who the hell you were first when all of a sudden, the memories of last night came rushing back.

As soon as you felt your face get warm, you groaned, rolling over and burying your face in the pillow, wanting to punch yourself in the face.

"Get. Outta. My. Body. Weak. Ass. Feelings!" you exclaimed, punching the pillow with every word before eventually throwing it across the room, sitting and folding your arms with a disgusted scowl on your face.

You glanced down at Dabi's hoodie that you were unmistakably wearing, groaning to yourself. You were about to get up until you heard the muffled voices of Compress and Shigaraki, which made you immediately hop down to the floor and hide, occasionally peeking over the bed.

"I can't escape without them noticing. What do I do?...ah, got it," you put your plan into action, your eyes glowing purple as you pressed your hand to the floor, a whispy, purple puppet string slinking out of your fingers, slipping under the door.

The strings made their way to the bathroom and rose in front of the mirror. Your eyes then glowed red, making the puppet strings glow red and get sharper at the ends. You flicked your fingers forward, causing the strings to ram forward and crack the mirror.

With Compress and Shigaraki distracted, you quickly rose from your spot, flung open the door, and dashed, well more like quickly wobbled, to your room and shut the door, locking it. You let out a relieved groan as you flopped back on your bed, which you noticed had some burn holes in it.

You stared at the burn holes for a minute before vivid flashes of last night came rushing through your head, replaying in your mind like a movie.