08

◇Tags◇N-NEVER4GIVEN Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl

Tags
N-NEVER4GIVEN
Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl

Lmk if you wanna be tagged in the new updates

"Ah, shit, Dabi!"

"What? Thought you could take a little pain, dollface. Jeez, you've been shot and stabbed before, and you're whinin' now? This is me bein' gentle,"

"Not like this! It's...It's too fuckin' big! It feels...feels good, though,"

"Fuckin' masochist. Shut the fuck up and take it, ya big fuckin' loser,"

"Just hurry up and get it out, jackass! Eri, don't repeat any of these words, got m- ow! Watch it asshole!" you hissed as Dabi picked the huge splinter out of your hand as Eri put a Hello Kitty bandaid on it.

"All better!" she chirped as you ruffled her hair, her smiling brightly.

"Eri! Wanna play Animal Crossing with me again?" Shiggy asked from downstairs as her eyes lit up, her turning and running out of the room.

"Hey, hand me those," you lazily pointed at an orange prescription bottle filled will pain pills. Dabi reached over and tossed you the bottle, you popped open the cap and downed two pills.

"Damn, no water, nothin'?" Dabi asked as you shook your head, leaning back across the toilet hood.

"Real bitches don't need water to swallow a pill. If I can take raw dick down my throat, I can handle a pill," you said, walking past him.

He roughly grabbed your arm, pulling you to him and staring you down. His blue eyes scanned you slowly, them stopping at your chest, the necklace he brought/stole for you, glinting in the dim light.

"Yo, Wicker Man, if your gonna stare at my titties, at least let me make 'em look pretty for ya," you teased, bumping him with your shoulder as you head downstairs.