21

◇Tags◇N-NEVER4GIVEN Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl -SLUTTYJAEGER-

Tags
N-NEVER4GIVEN
Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl -SLUTTYJAEGER-

"The fuck? Where am I?" you asked yourself, getting up off the ground of the smoldering city, a city that was unrecognizable to you. You strolled, stepping over debris, and dead bodies, covering your nose, and turning your head away from the stench.

You heard a giggle of a child, a little girl to be exact. You searched around, stepping over things and moving things out of your way as you continued walking down the street, trying to figure out what was going on. You stopped as your foot hit something, you looking down to see what it was.

You bent down, picking up a yellow, stuffed duck plushie, the same one you recognized from your room, but instead, it was cleaner. You turned the plushie in your hands, your thumbs running over the fabric gently.

"Excuse me, you found my plushie!" you looked in the direction of the voice, seeing a little brown-skinned girl wearing a yellow overall dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt with yellow stripes underneath. She had on white leggings and yellow rain boots, her curly hair tied back in two puffs with yellow ribbons.

Your mouth dropped as you slowly crept closer to the little girl as she crept closer to you, looking up at you in awe. You felt tears prick your eyes as you bent down on one knee to the little girl.

"Who are you?" she asked innocently, looking at you with big, beautiful eyes, her head turning to the side. You sniffed a little, looking away to regain your composure before looking back at her.

"I'm...I'm you, kid," you spoke to the younger you as her eyes widened, glittering with wonder.

"Wow! You look so cool! How old are you? Well, we?" she asked, bouncing up and down giddily. You smiled at her, lightly pinching her cheek.