23

◇Tags◇N-NEVER4GIVEN Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl -SLUTTYJAEGER-

Tags
N-NEVER4GIVEN
Dabisblackqueen whtyoustaringat Nene_thee_stallion Killuasleftcheekk ChikiNugs0323 astroxbxtch _TAMAKIWAIFU_ Katsukibabygirl -SLUTTYJAEGER-

6 nights later
12:25 am

"So, what do you suggest we do about Puppeteer and the rest of the League of Villains? After all, we look to you for guidance since you're the number 1 hero, Endeavor," Red Riot spoke as Endeavor stood, looking at the glowing city below from the window of the tall building, which happened to be Hero Headquarters.

"What else is there to talk about? Since that whole shenanigan with Puppeteer when she..." Hawks before he and the whole room fell silent.

"Anyways, she's gonna have an idea in her mind that you were the one that caused it, so she's gonna be comin' for you, Enji," Hawks spoke as Enji sighed, turning towards his colleagues.

"Hawks is right, Puppeteer and the League will be coming at us, possibly 10 times stronger than before, so we have to be prepared. We haven't seen any sights of the villains and-"

Suddenly the door burst open with one of the government representatives, completely out of breath, frazzled, and as white as a ghost.

"Woah, woah, woah, relax buddy, what's going on?" Hawks asked.

"Okumura's daughter...DEAD!" he exclaimed before wheezing and holding into the wall for support as he caught his breath.

"What?!" Eraserhead exclaimed.

"Well, Mr. Bigshot, here's your chance, what're ya gonna do about this?" Miruko asked as Endeavor picked up a button to turn on the projector.

"Look, we already know the villains are coming with something, something big. We already have protection squads all across the major parts of Japan so that if needed, we can bring civilians to safety. We're dealing with some of the highest-risk villains in Japan, and possibly the world. We need to make sure we are cognizant of our surroundings as well as our actions. One wrong move and we could be facing a surprise villain attack," he clicked a button on the remote, and the next slide showed your infamous mugshot.