[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 40] 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 🖤

You are just a kite whose thread is in my hand..."

She looked at the masked figure... unknowingly she started to feel uncomfortable....she feels so familiar with his Dark aura....but his dark eyes looks more familiar.... His whole face is covered except his dark eyes ....

 His whole face is covered except his dark eyes

she gulped the lump down.... unknown fear started to crawl her body...she looked at his hand... which he proudly stick out towards her....she feels her lips dried...

She just looked at him blankly... trying hard to recall that familiar dark eyes...

Tae looked at her..then his brother..

Taehyung: y/n???

Y/n came out from her thoughts

Y/n came out from her thoughts...and smiled towards him....and also smiled at V...

V slowly take back his hand in disappointment...

Y/n : ni-nice to Meet you V....

She smiled a little...

V smirked hard under his mask.. after listening her Stuttered voice....how much his presence effected her....

Mr.kim grabbed everyone's attention...

Mr.kim : so Ladies and gentlemen.... I want everyone to join the newly wedded couple on the dance floor... choose your partners and once the music changed will get stop , change your partners with another couple....so put on your masks.....

Everyone started to cheer and clapped....

The music started, every put their masks...