[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 57]𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 🖤

I got a war in my mind"

Crowd started to gathering infront of two bodies,one is y/n's  and the other one is Tae's...

She slowly opened her eyes blinking several times,as her head aching badly,she examined the atmosphere and heard some faint chatters and gasping...

Her eyes caught his figure..

She gasped hard looking at his lying figure,he just saved her without thinking twice,he saved her from the crash risking his own life...

When the truck was coming towards her honking hard,he pushed her hard from the site but unfortunately he got hit...

Her body started to trembling,as his unconscious figure lying there covered with blood,his head is bleeding..

Y/n : Tae-

She started to running towards him crying like a mad women,she placed his head on her lap, shaking his figure..

Y/n : T-Tae wake up Tae!!!! T- someb-somebody please he-help...T- Tae op- open your eyes b-baby... please s-someone help..

Finnaly they reached at the Hospital, where she is crying holding his hand tightly, squeezing his hand, everyone Started to gathered together and helped her,at that moment she feels like dying...

She started to call the doctors desparately...

Y/n. : D- doc- doctor ple-please do s-something..

She joined her both hands pleading him nonstop..

Doctor : please miss, calm down,we will do our best please..let us check him first...

With that the nurses and doctors take him with them, where she is crying her heart out...

Y/n : it's all my fault!!! God please save him!!!!

A nurse came infront of her and started to drag her to a room to treat her scratches and wounds...

Nurse : please mam, come with me..

Y/n:N-No,He need me right n-now,I d-don't wanna go-

Nurse: please mam,he will be okay,so please..

She again looked towards his way,as fresh tears again kissed her cheeks,her heart is burning...

Nurse: please mam-

She slowly nodded glancing towards his way a few time finally she agreed..

She started to limping,as her whole body shaking and aching badly,she tried hard to stay strong...

_________

She started to hiccup, crying hard,she gulped continuously feeling so much pain, it's hurting...

She clenched her heart in pain..

Y/n : what should I do!?? What should I do?? it's all because of me...

Meanwhile that doctor called the owner of the Hospital, AKA KIM V....

On the phone ~

Doctor : Hellow Mr.V,ummm I am really sorry for calling you in this time but your brother got into an accident...

V : what??

Doctor : yes sir,and his wife brought him here,so I thought it's really important to me to inform you,her mental condition is not so good,as she is in this situation,all alone,she needs someone,I think you should come..

V: how's the injury??

His voice is rough and cold,as he is not happy, after hearing about her,how much she cares for his brother...