[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 60] 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 🖤

꧁“𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮...𝓘𝓯 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽.....𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓘..."

Linda started to rubbing her whole plastic body on him....

Lust is visible in her eyes,he gazed towards her with his dark eyes.,.

She wanted him for a long time,she is literally going crazy,craving for his one touch,his one look, and finally ,he is infront of her giving himself to her,though it's her reward for creating the misunderstanding between Tae and Y/n....

Though it's just for one night, she is feeling like heaven,how much she wished for this day,and finally she got him under her....

He smirked looking at her horny state...

He started to loose his necktie slowly, teasing her horny ass more

She kept biting her lips thinking about his hot and sexy figure,how it's gonna feel,when he will thrust her hard, rough and deep.....

How his long bangs touching his naked forehead, perfect dark eyes with long lashes, perfect lips, and his damn strong cologne....

As she is drooling over his body,and look ,he slowly blindfolded her with the help of his tie,and chuckled...

Linda : I didn't know, you're into that kind of stuff...but I love it...

She whispered the last word,near his ear...

He again smirked,and carry her to the bed...

He slowly placed her on the bed...

After he placed her there,she started to unbutton her own shirt...

Linda : please... don't make me wait...

There is desperation in her voice,she is just feeling like, just jump over him..

V: umm hmm..

He started to rub her body...