[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 5] 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷..

"My mind started to get blank... I just want to know her more and more... "

Rachel pov:

When my eyes caught someone fighting there,I made my way to their ,But I am really shocked, It's none other than y/n...as I am confused as hell,I stepped more towards her..
It's clearly her,for the rain my vision is also slightly blurred,But I recognize her anyway..my mind get filled with concerned...

I ran, towards her..and those mans started to running away from her...

Rachel : hey,What are you doing here??? And they are??? And Why they attacked you??? Are you ok?? Is there any injuries?? Tell me for God sake...

She looked at me with her heavy breaths...

Y/n : it's nothing serious.. They are just trying to snatch my bag..

Rachel : really??

I looked at her awkwardly...
She just nodded her head to assure me..
I just closed the case,as she is looking tired, there's also some scratches on her face and hands, they also needs to be treated..

Rachel : OK.. Let's go home..

She noded...

Y/n pov:

No!!I can't tell anyone about this matter, If she also gets involved IN this matter,her life will be also in danger,no no no I can't do this...

As I was so busy with my own thoughts,We already reached my house..

Rachel : Are you sure??? If not I can help you!

I smiled...

Y/n : I am fine as hell... don't stress yourself..see you..

She gave me a sad smile,with that she waved her hand and make her way to her house....

As she left,I looked at the sky... It's dark...

I will survive

I will survive...

I quietly made my way to my room a little limping, My clothes are dirty,If eomma finds out something about this than I will be in a lot of trouble....

Time skip..

V pov:

I don't know what's that feeling, I want to see her again and again...
Like my heart started to fighting with so many wars....

What's wrong with me??

I want her, At least once.. I want to touch her,Want to feel her.. Just once....
My lust started captured my mind..

I am continuously struggling with my own feelings since I returned home..

I fasten my pace as I am walking back and forth in my room...