[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 66] 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 🖤

“never let your fear decide your future"

She closed her eyes and started to laughing like a maniac....

Y/n : Awwwwww,Mr.lover Boiiiii....thck thck thck....now look at you..

She stopped her laughing and again looked down at him...

There's a dengerous villainous smirk dancing on her lips....

Y/n : let's end your dirty Little game....

Flashback ~

( From- Ch.63-64)

In the last moment she faced a car,she smiled when she feels like the car is close, when the yellow light is growing more stronger...

She closed her eyes tightly,as her tears kissed her cheeks for the last time,she smiled...

Y/n : now everything will be fine....

The car stopped with a loud screeching sound..

She almost lost her senses...

The car didn't hit her, but she lost her strength and collapsed there, she started to crying her heart out infront of that car...

There's, two people head out from that car,and run towards her,one is male and the other one is female....

Her vission became blur for her all tears, and sorrows,as she rubbed her eyes vigorously...

All because of,her eyes caught a familiar figure....

She wants to believe it, that what she is seeing now , it's all reality, not her imagination....

She smiled when, that familiar figure hugged her broken self....

Tears kissed her cheeks ,as she started to crying again,but this time she is happy...

But this time, the difference is it's her happy tears....

Y/n : T- Taehyung....

Taehyung : y-y/n ,y/n are you okay??? Y/n??? Baby,look at me ..

He became very worried,as she is trembling continuously,and crying her heart out....

He immediately took off his Grey Jacket and put it on her petty trembling figure,she clenched his jacket tightly, feeling safe, after sniffing his scent on it

He immediately took off his Grey Jacket and put it on her petty trembling figure,she clenched his jacket tightly, feeling safe, after sniffing his scent on it .....

As it's the same feeling when someone is homeless in a stormy cold night, and she finally found a shelter...

All she wished for this miracle....

As for Taehyung,Tears began to build up, looking at her condition...

She is looking like a mess right now,her eyes are red and puffy, lips chapped, her face is also looking pale,her hair is mess,and she is running barefoot,and she is shaking like a leaf...