[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 45]𝓟𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟚𝟙+

"Take me into your lovin' arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars”

Taehyung's eyes about to Pop up,His mouth also wide Opened, nothing came out from his mouth,he was shocked..

Tae: y/n????

His voice came out like a whisper, unable to speak further,he ran to his wife immediately....

Warning ~

Mature content,Gif ~

There's y/n, completely unaware of anything, rubbing her whole body to the mattress,she is sweating and panting heavily,she is feeling so helpless,her throbbing cunt making her vulnerable,as she only wants him right now,to ease her all pain...

When she heard Tae's voice,she becomes more needy,as her body needs him .she bites her lips and she slowly left her bed,and made her way towards him with her trembling body,her eyes red and lightly puffy,she started to feel unbearable pain,she looked at him,and started to undress herself,as she feeling hot, It's not gave her a hard time a little, cause it's already half opened, thanks to V...

She is now on her undergarments only,after listening her name from her husband,she didn't waste any time,and hugged him really tight as Tae is unable to move ,he frozed their...

Tae : y/n????y/n??? What happened love?? Are you ok???

Y/n : It's hot, It's hu-hurting...

He rubbed her arms, calming her down..

Tae: wanna take a shower??? hmm???

He cooed near her left ear softly..

She desperately hugged him more tightly..

Y/n : T-Tae please-please don't leave me again...I-need yo-you... please..

She begged him with her broken and needy voice,as she thinks it was him,who was with her sometimes ago,and left her..

Tae hugged her tightly,she is shaking,but his breath hitched when she started to plant kisses on his clothed chest,her eyes closed,and she totally threw her body to his body,she started to bitting it softly,he feel like her soul flew away...

Taehyung pov~

I was so shocked to react anything,when she started to bite my chest softly,A little moan left my mouth, unknowingly I licked my lower lip,and gulped hard, it's my first time seeing her like this,her body,her half opened eyes,parted lips,I just wanna kiss them badly..

My all thoughts halted in the midway when she tiptoed and touched my lower lip with her..and connect them..

and connect them