[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 74]𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷 🥀

"It's hurts and hurts and never stops"

Y/n's face started to loose it's every color,her breath started to get irregular...

She looked towards Taehyung,as he clenched the steering wheel really hard, with his teeth gritted.....

Rage is visible on his face as his breaths became heavy and his eyes fixed on Jk...

Y/n : Tae...

Her voice came out like whisper,as it's her first time to see him that much angry....

Taehyung : just stay here, don't move until I'm back...

She looked at him in disbelief...

Y/n : n-no... Taehyung- no...

He unbuckled his seat belt and about to open the car's door...

She grabbed his hand ,she looked at him with her glossy eyes,as she already guessed,why Jungkook is here,and who is the main culprit behind all of this....

She started to shaking her head as No....

Y/n : Tae... please...

He hold her both hands and squeezed it a little....

He gazed towards her pale face ...

Taehyung : don't worry... just wait for me...hmm????

She again nodded her head as no

He smiled a little as he wants to give her hopes that everything will be alright....

He slowly let go off her hands and get off from the car ...

The door closed with a thud sound,as her heart beating like crazy, like it's about to jumped off from her chest...

She silently observed the whole situation....

There's no one except Jungkook....

As Tae made his way towards Jungkook's car...