chapter 1

My life was perfect before this hole zombie apocalypse started. I had everything now all I have is a hole bunch of dead people trying to eat me. My entire family is dead so I'm alone. My weapons are a sored, pistol, hand knife, and a shotgun. I was walking down this rode looking every detection for walkers. Then I herd a stick crack I terned to the detection it came from. There stood the most hotist guy on earth. He had ice blue eyes with shagy brown hair. Who are you I asked a little to sweet. I'm Carl he said walking to me to shake my hand. We shook hands as soon as his skin touched mine sparks flew. Do you have a group he said. No all my family died. His smile fell oh I'm sorry he said. It's fine they died a long time go. Hey do you want to meat my group. Yes of course. We walked to his group everybody was so nice to me and let me stay with them as long as I want.

Maggie was like my big sister rick ,and Daryl like uncle's coral like a mother. I love it here I walked to my room in the old manchin we all live in I sat on the bed thinking of my mom and dad. Then a knock was at the door come on it I said as I looked at the door. Hey carl said walking in. Hey what cha need. Nothing just have something to ask. Ask away. Well maire I really like you and will you go out with me.

Ohh what will she say. Lol sorry really short ik hope you like it tho ill update tomorrow ~~maire