shoreline

I woke up in a bed. I didnt even know were I was. I tried to sit up but felt a pain in my side I looked to where it was coming from. There was a knife in my side. I screamed so loud. Then I felt a hand on my mouth. I looked up to see mark with a smirk on his face I looked around the room I spotted the worst sight I've ever seen. There layed carl on a bed. Then in the next bed was Daryl. What was mark. What happened when I blacked out. Then I blacked out again

I woke up but this time I was in a chair I looked around but there was no one there then I saw a big square hole in the ground. What was In it I walked up to it. When I looked In side what I saw made me fall to the ground their layed carl cold and pale all Because of me. I felt something shaking me. It was a walker I didnt even care I wanted to be with Carl again. Then not about angels started play. In the middle of the song and my death I herd carl saying "maire look at me, wake up, stop crying " then I herd mark and carl yelling.  What was going on. I woke up to a gun shout. I looked to my side to see carl on the ground dead and mark with a gun pointing it to me boom he killed me and Carl.

Maire, maire please, maire stop crying,look at me, wake up,

I opened my eyes to see Carl alive in his perfect form. Carl I yelled jumping in his arms kissing him with all I have. I looked deep In carls eyes. Carl. Yes. I love you so much. I love you to. Then we kissed for what felt like an hour. I remembered mark what happened to him I ended the kiss with that thought. Carl what happened to mark. Oh mark Daryl is tourchering him. Oh. Carl sat me sidways on his lap then we kissed like it was the last time we ever will.

Really long Chapter sorry ~~maire