finlly free

I walked out the gates I reced though the woods tell I reached a safe place. Then I breathed and shapshifted into a wolf. Ready to be free I thought. I ran so far and for so long I ran to a hill and stud on a rock and howled. I shapshited back human and headed back.

Carl pov

Me and maddy walked into the woods she kissed my lips hers we chapped and gross maires were like clouds soft and tasty. Fuck carl you make me want to moun. Maddy how many times do I have to tell you I don't like you I like maire. Well if you don't leave her I'll kill her right in front of you now you dont want that do you. No. Now strip.

Maires pov

Im heading to bed guys. Ok sleep tight dont let the zombies bit. I wont. I walked down the halls and into my room. I heard carl come in the room. Carl layed down. Ewww he smells like maddy and sex... wait what the fuck I jumped up what the fuck carl. What. Dont act stupid you know what you did. No I don't. You fucking had sex with Maddy. What how did you find out. I can smell it on you. What how that's impossible. No it's not now I'm going to kill her. No maire she'll hurt you. No she won't. I rushed out of the room carl ran behind me. Maire please don't. I ran in to maddys room grabbed her by her hair walked out side cus I know what would happen to my shape. I through her on the ground you lil slut get up and get what you deserve. She jumped up and through a punch but missed. Then she kicked me hard. Oh now you pissed me off I shapshiffed into a wolf and attacked.

Now what will she do ?!?!?!?!?! <3