the water

I started walking down to the pond to take a quick bath. I was afraid to be there by my self I was getting my shoes of when something tackled me. Shit!!! It was a zombie. I don't have my weapons with me.  Fuck. I was on my stomach then suddenly the zombie went still. I turned around expecting to see mark ready for his morning pleasure. But there stud my hero in a sheriff hat.  Carl I said running up and hugging him and crying all at once. Um exusme. Mark said behind us. There you are. Mark said grabbing my arm. Who are you. Carl said a little sad. Im maires boyfriend.  I got really uncomfortable when mark said that Who are you. Carl looked at me and I gave him the help me look. Carl looked at me one more time then to mark. I knew what was about to happen I yakent my arm away from mark I hid behind carl. Then I herd carl punch and punch mark. But when I looked to the ground hoping to see a bloody mark but all I saw was a bloody carl. See babe I do love you. Mark said force kissing me. I tried to push him off but im to weak. The hell I herd Daryl say from behind us. Mark let me go and turn to face Daryl. When he let go of me I fell to the ground and sobbed. Daryl saw and knew what had just happened. I herd mark screaming I looked to see Daryl punch him and through him in the water. I suted close to carl and held him kissed him and cryed while Daryl cursed at mark. I started singing to carl I don't know why but I did. Every time I had to take a breath I kiss him. I missed my baby I sang I missed what we had I missed the words we spoke I missed you I missed me most of all I missed you and me. Then I blacked out.