plz dont do this

Carl's pov

I ran as fast as I could to the sound of the scream I finally reach it to see a bloody maire (hehe get it lol sorry I had to lol) she had a huge cut in her wrist but it was going up her wrist she could die. I grabbed her and raced to my dad. DAD!!! carl shh Judith is asleep. Sorry but it's maire she's die. What put her on the table Hershel help me. Comeing. Carl go outside. No I'm staying here. Carl goddamn it go out side. Fine.

Maire pov

I ran into the woods I made it were I was alone I took out the razor and instead if cutting across my wrist I cut up my wrist. I pushed the razor on my wrist and pulled back as hard and fast as I could. I screamed cus of the pain next thing I know I'm being pict up then I black out.

Maddys pov

I herd a scream I ran twords where it was coming from I stopped to see carl carrying Maire with a big cut in her wrist. Yas my plan is working that stupid lil slut saw us kissing and she things carl did it. Now if she dies I can take carl for myself.

Carl's  pov

Carl come in here Maires wake. I ran in the room where maire was her eyes were barly open when she was me she got mad and turned away from me. Maire I'm so happy your OK I thought I lost you. Why would you think that. What cus you were almost dead. So maby that's what I want. Maire why would you want that. Cus you lied and kissed maddy. What I love you and she keeps kissing me not me kiss her. Whatever just leave me alone. Maire I love you. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND MY LIFE CARL JUST FUCKING GO. Maire never yall at me like that i ran out of the room  So fast

Maires pov

Wait did I just get set up shit maddy made it look like carl kissed her not her force kiss him grate now I have to fix this ugh. RICK!!! Yes Maire. Can you plz bring carl In here I mixed things up. Sure can be right back. Thanks. No problem.

Maddys pov

Now that Carls mad at maire it's time to go In for the kill.

What does maddy mean by the kill find out next Chapter.