what do we do

I woke up in carls arms. I smiled at his warmth. I turn over and kissed his nose. He smiled still with his eyes close. Hey open your eyes and look at me. He opened his eyes. Those eyes I hope I get to wake up to everyday. The magic ended when we heard a gun shout. We jumped out of bed and ran to were it came from. There layed probably 30 to 40 walkers. What happened asked carl. This house isnt safe anymore. We need to leave and we need to leave now. Everyone went inside and packed. I didnt want to leave this was were me and Carl fell in love. We got everything and went on our way.

3hours later.

We found an old hospital. It didnt look to invaded. So we didsided to check it out. We had lots of space there where only three four walkers so it wasnt that bad we had plenty of food and we know were we could get more. We found weapons and ammo. We had out on rooms but carl insisted we share a room. We even found clothes for all of us. Lucky find I thought.

That night.

Me and carl layed there silent. Maire you asleep. No I'm still awake why. I dont know just need to hear your voice. Hey carl how long will we have to live like this. Well I'm not Sure maby tell all walkers die or entell they kill us but whatever happens I want you by my side the hole time. I smiled at what he said. Well I want you by my side to.

Next morning

Carl maire we have company rick yelled down the hall. Coming we both said. We raced down the hall to the cafeteria. There stud a girl about my age long brown hair with blue eyes. Maddy carl said in shock. Carl maddy said. They ran to each other and huged for like five thousand years. OMG ive missed you so much. Ya what are you doing here well everybody I knew die exeped you guys. She started twirling her hair that was my signal to take charge of my man I walked up and stud by carl and glared at maddy. Hey babe this is maddy Maddy this is my girlfriend Maire. Babe? Girlfriend?  She said in shock. Yup I'm his girl and his babe. I said maby a lil to snoty. Well I'll let you to get to know eachother better. Carl walk away. Now you listen to me maire you stay away from carl he's all mine. In your dreams I snapped you would never have a chance with him and you heard him I'm his babe and girlfriend. I said walking away I swor I herd her say not for long. Hope she means she won't be here long.

Sorry for the slow update its been a stressful month lol