what r u

Me and maddy fout for a really long time. Then she tapped out. I scratched her all over. She also had bloody nose it was probably broken. Carl just stud there stunned. What r u. Um.. you saw. Ya everyone saw. Well uh Ya see never mined u would hate me. Goddamn maire just tell me. I don't know What to tell you. Tell how u just did that. I shapshifted into the form of a wolf. Oh. Ya r u afraid of me Now. Maire I will never be afraid of you I love you. Love u to.

Maddys pov

Damn my plain won't work. She's got skills but I'm maddy graz and I always get what I want no mader if ill have to kill to get carl.

Carls pov

Wow that was awesome maire is a wolf omg this is soo cool this also means Me and maire can stay together maires stronger than Maddy.

Maires pov.

Next day

I sat in the cafeteria eating coco puffs and orange juice waiting for carl then maddy walked in with carl next to her. Oh grate I thout he loved me I thought standing up and dumping everything on the floor making everyone look at me. I rushed out of the room to the woods about to change but heard giggling huh I thought heading to the sound. I walked to a clearing to see carl and maddy. Maddy laughed and laughed while carl just laughed. Then the worst thing I could have ever seen in my life. They kissed for the longest time. Tears form in my eyes then I couldn't take it anymore I ran onto the woods this time it wont be a scar.

Carls pov

Finally I pushed maddy off of me. Maddy stop I don't like you I like maire no I dont like maire I love maire so leave me and maire alone.  I started to walk away but maddy stoped me. You'll regret it. No I wont. Yes you will. Maddy goddamn it maire is quicker, stronger, smarter, and taller than you so what can you do. I'll get her when she least expects it with that she left. I have to get maddy out of here. A scream interrupt my thought wait was that maires scream.

What will happen to maire will maddy kill her!?!?!?