all the blood

Maddy didn't really bother me and Carl entell this morning. Me and Carl we eating and laughing at jokes when maddy came up to the table we were siting at. Hey carl she said twirling her hair and completely ignoring me. Hey maddy carl said. You wanna go have some fun. I knew exactly what she was going to do but I didnt say anything cus I knew carl was smater than that. Sure Carl said as Maddy took his hand and druge him off. An hour later they came back I don't think it takes that long to fight off a slut carl walked off to the bathroom.  Maddy walked up to me. Your boyfriend is grate in bed. You bitch I said jumping up ill kill you. You dont want carl to hate you now do you. Why cant you just leave i said running out. I ran to ricks office in the back of the hospital. I sat in his chair just waiting for something to happen. I looked around the room I spotted a pencil sharpener. Bingo I thought grabbing the white shape I pulled out a hair pin and screwed out the shinny blade. I put my new blade to my skin and pulled tworeds me and let the blood linger. It felt good to feel pain on Me not around me it felt good to have pain to get my mind off of drama. I always thought that there wouldn't be drama when almost everyone Is dead. I looked at the floor to my arm. Look at all the blood I thought. I guess its time to get lose I thought standing up and walking out the door.

Ohhhh what does she mean bye let it lose hehe you'll soon find out.