Work Called

Going straight to my room after a little bit after RJ was holding me I flop face down on my bed. My head in my pillow and I scream. The annoying little critical voice in my head comes back saying
"You dumb fuck, you just had to blab your mouth didn't you? You couldn't just stay in professional mode? You are a stupid blonde."
My phone rings and my boss is on the other end. Terrified that he knows what I said. I put my work face on and met him as he came to the door.
He throws a file at me screaming "you him dead or alive now!" My brother looks over my shoulder at the file and says "no sir, she's not doing that." Our boss looks from me to him and back to me then back to him.
"one you is" he says
"I think what he's trying to say is one of us is and it's easiest if I do it" I say to my brother.
"Well I don't care how damn hard it is for me because you are forbidden to do it"
I know my brother is saying this for a good reason and he loves me but still. I mean true this group has almost raped me and had me a millisecond away from my death bed. My brother needs to let me make the call. Our boss leaves and goes back to wherever he came from.
Looking to my brother I telepath to him that I need to make the decision for myself. Before I walk away and go to my photo shoot.