Two

"Who was that and what was it about?" RJ asks as I enter a room alone -or so I thought- all of our other brothers standing in the room and our three sisters laying down. "That was a girl named Beth. She was making sure I was okay. What's going on here why is everyone in here?" "We have an intervention about you now bitch" my brother Dominic says. "Why I'm fine! Where the hell is my class?" I shout and look around for what they did to them. Seth coming over putting an arm on my shoulder saying "they've been..." I grab at it and flip him hard to the ground before running out of the room. I run out the doors as the slam shut and lock after me. Probably Robert trying to lock me in. "I hate you!" I scream back at them as I jump in my car, putting the keys in the ignition and start to leave RJ appearing in the passenger seat next to me. "You know, they are our siblings give them some slack they're working on it" he says to me. I burst out laughing with him and drive us away as they stumble out of the building.
RJ and I make it home and run up up to the main room loft. I flip the switch to give us the darkness and lock the rest of the family out. The walls start lighting up with blinking lights and a soft beep sounds every couple seconds.
RJ and I fully communicating with each other no words spoken. I guess that's what you get when you save each other's lives against the rest of the family.
He pulls up a document with a picture of Carl Sanchez on it. The book for him is long of all his charges. I see one that jumps out at me "dead or alive right?" I ask. "Double check but I think so" he says. I call up our boss and get the confirmation. "I'll be doing this one alone" I say to my brother and he turns and looks at me. "The fuck you do sis. Have you seen his charges!?! I'm not letting you do it alone!" He screams at me.