Acting Again?

We arrive home, RJ goes to the central control and sends out a message for everyone to return that the mission was completed.
I decide he was right and could take over this capture if he wanted to. He did gladly and went to CIA with it saying they will never get better unless they try and to work on it and if absolutely necessary give the work they've done to him in a few months if it takes that long.
I read over my next acting job and call my agent to come over. Greeting her (Gigi) I say
"I want all of my same requirements, I want also to have a snack table for Maria and pay to be slightly higher, let's see if they give it to me."
"Yes ma'am anything else?" Gigi says as she goes into the meeting room to make the call.
"Nope."
Awhile later I hear the door open; you got everything Emma, Gigi says.
"Congrats and reason for your daughter coming this time is what?"
"I just know she's clear then and I want her to be with me."
"Alright so it's not gonna happen every time then right?"
"Nope unless she's free it won't happen."
"It's been awhile since you last acted I didn't know if you were going to change your policy or not"
"Nope I'll discuss the rest with you later; it's family time now."
I go to Maria's room and pick her up taking her to the livening room with RJ to play.

For those who don't know when I was little maybe around 10; I was raped. The guy who did it was an extraordinary fighter and well known. He also have a past of sexual assaults that ended in lots of blood and guts everywhere. I was one of the lucky ones to live. Maria was our child and while she knows of him kinda there's the fighter thing that I don't want her to ever know. She is stronger than RJ and me combined which is a horrible thing for her to figure out.