Part 51: This is the end

(Hope's POV)
"NOOO!" I scream running to Y/n's now limp body as Bellatrix and Narcissa disappear with the baby. "Father! Help me" I beg as he slowly walks over to me followed by Regulus. My father strokes her hair and just shakes his head "I'm sorry Hope.. she's gone" I knew he was angry his eyes were glowing yellow with veins popping out. "I'm going to go find my grandchild" he mutters and Regulus stands up with him following.

I was holding Y/n for what seemed like hours and all of a sudden she moved. "Y/n?! Y/n?!" She sits up looking around "Where is she?!" I shake my head "Father went out looking for her- but how are you alive?" She shrugs "It must be like when we saved mom.. our blood, her blood it's the only reason I could be alive right now" I nod and that's when her face changes "Now get up and let's go find my daughter"

We found where our father and Regulus were, they were doing circles in the witches cemetery not knowing where the hell they were going. "Y/n!" Regulus runs up and hugs her "H-How?" "I'll explain later, these witches have duplicated the cemetery so it's messing with our heads, we have to be careful and listen intently" she adds and everyone's nods.

From a faint distance I heard a baby's cry and Y/n and my father did too. We had finally found her, but they weren't going down with a fight. We had a strategy it was pretty simple. Y/n and I go invisible while Regulus and our father distract them from the opposite end. With an easy neck snap, Narcissa and Draco were down and there was only one left. "Surprise bitch" Y/n sinks her teeth into Bellatrix's neck as I grab the baby and run off. It was no doubt they had an army but I just had to get the baby out of there possibly to Cami's before anyone noticed.

6 years later
(Y/n's POV)
You were now 25 . You and Regulus stayed together and got married two years ago. Your daughter Coraline Mikaelson-Black was a Tribrid just like you, but you could only hope she wouldn't go through the things you did. Hope married Cedric Diggory and had two kids of their own. All of you decided to move down to New Orleans together so the kids good be with the rest of the Mikaelson family and grow up around people who understand what they are.

Of course you'd visit Sirius and the rest of them but it was all at different timing. Hermione, Ron and Harry all stayed in London but would still send owls to the compound about their life. Hermione and Ron separated and Hermione ended up marrying Fred and George married Angelina. Ron on the other hand came down to Mystic Falls one summer while you were in town and met no other than the Josie Saltzman.

Some how they clicked, the selfless witch and the scared redhead. Harry married Ginny after along waited of constant back and forth liking each other, moving on and finally were married and expecting their first child. Either way in the end..

"This life will be good, and beautiful but not without heartbreak. In death comes peace, but pain is the cost of living. Like love it's how we know we are alive"

(The vampire diaries 08x16)

Okay I know this was a sucky ending and im sorry I lagged so bad on writing. I have new books out and I just lost my inspiration in this one so I apologize. I hope you're still okay with how it ended and I always have other books you can read and all that but once again I'm sorry this is the end but I hope you enjoyed and thank you all so much for reading