Chapter 5 - Cheryle? / Another Baby?

Gary, Indiana, 1954
April, 12

3:10 PM

~Katherine's POV~

As i'm walking in the grocery store, I start to feel nauseous, like I was going to throw up, but I ignore it and continue searching for food in the grocery store.

Ok, now it's getting worse, I feel something shooting up in my throat. I drag the buggy with me down the hall fast, running to the bathroom. Once I get to the bathroom I park the buggy outside of it, not caring if it gets stolen.

I lied.

I run into the stall and let it all out. I'm panting fast until I hear footsteps entering the bathroom. I get quite, trying not to make any noise.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" The person says.

I still stay silent.

"Miss, I can see your feet, you don't have to hide." Says the random person.

Who is this rando?..

~Cheryle's POV~

"Miss, I can see your feet, you don't have to hide. I say, trying to sound innocent.

"Uh, who are you" Katherine says, confused.

"I'm Gale, Nice to meet you." I say.

She opens the door and walks out. "Hello Gale, I'm Katherine." She smiles.

~~~
Me and Katherine got to "know" each other. But don't worry, I knew a lot about her already. Now all I need to do is convince her to take me to her house so I can get to Joseph.

"So do you have a family?" I ask. "Well uh, yeah. I have a 3 year old son named Jackie, and well I have a husband but it's just
complicated right now." She says, sadly.

"Oh? What happened?" I ask, being nosy.

"Well he basically cheated on me with this girl named Cheryle. It was very heartbreaking because I loved him so much, but we are taking our distances." She says.

I smirk slightly but she notices.

"You ok..?" She asks. "Oh, Yes! I'm fine." I say gathering my thoughts.

She has no clue what she's getting herself apart of.

~Katherine's POV~

"You ok?" I ask, confused on why she's smirking. "Oh, Yes! I'm fine." she says quickly. "Alright just checking." I say. "You know I should get going I have a child waiting for me." I chuckle.

"Aww man. I hope we can see each other again sometime, you were so nice." She says. "Aww, well thank you. Here, I'll give you my phone number." I say, writing on a piece of paper. "Here you go." I hand the paper to her, she kindly takes it.

"Thanks for talking with me, Katherine. See you next time!" She waves goodbye. I smile. Just as I begin to get up I feel the same way I felt before Gale came. I need to hurry home. I think I know what's going on..

~~~
Once I get home I grab the pregnancy test and follow the instructions.

I wait patiently for the results to come back.

Positive.

I sit there in shock. I'm pregnant again?! The thing is..

How am I going to tell Joseph this?..

Authors Note: Mrs. Katherine is pregnant again?? I wonder what the name will be .. 🧐 

And what do you guys think about Cheryle lying to Mrs. Katherine?

If I was Mama K, I would have beat that ass through the phone.
🤣💀

It'll be like 'Boy In The Hood' up in this junk.

Any questions?? If so, message me, i'll respond. At least i'll try- 😩

Here's a rose🌹 ,  From: M.