Chapter 56

*Edited

*Edited

Layla

A week went by and everything had gone back to normal.

Landon and I saw each other frequently and he also called constantly when he couldn't see me.

Violet and Eliot were the same as always, though Eli was still on the girlfriend search.

It was now Friday and I felt like absolute shit.

I decided to take the day off, I ended up throwing up my dinner last night and come up with a headache.

I haven't spoken to Landon since yesterday morning, so he doesn't know.

Before Violet and Eliot left today they checked up on me and said they would come past as soon as classes finished.

I was currently laying on the couch as I watched a Netflix series.

My eyes began to feel heavy but that was soon replaced with frustration as I felt myself beginning to throw up again.

I ran over to the bathroom and began coughing as contents came out of me.

I heard my front door open and my eyes widened.

Please don't be Landon.

I cleaned myself up quickly and opened the bathroom door only to be met with Landons tall figure.

He looked down at me with questionable eyes.

"Not feeling good." I rasp out.

He frowns as he places a hand on my forehead.

I shake my head at him.

"I might have gotten a stomach bug, I don't have a fever." I tell him as I began walking towards the kitchen.

I was about to grab the juice but Landon pulled his arm around my waist and turned me towards him.

"Sit." He demands and nods his head towards the couch.

I sigh and nod, walking over to the couch.

Landon pulled out some orange juice and poured it into a glass and pulled out his phone.

He handed me the juice as he called someone, as he began speaking in Italian towards them.

I sipped on my juice as I watched him emotionlessly speak to the person.

He hung up shortly after and turned his eyes to me.