One Step Closer

We fly to Dr. Cho's lab in Seoul Korea. We drop Steve off in a town across the water from Dr. Cho's lab. "Two minutes. Stay close," says Steve. We do as Steve asks and we circle the lab. "He's uploading himself into the body," says Dr. Cho. "Where?" asks Steve. "The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." says Dr. Cho. "First I have to find it," says Steve. "Go," says Dr. Cho. "Did you guys copy that?" asks Steve.

"We did," says Clint. "I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." says Nat. "There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." says Clint. "Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." says Steve. After a few seconds, Steve comes back on comms and says "Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try and keep him that way." says Steve. "You're not a match for him, Cap," says Clint. "Thanks, Barton," says Steve.

Nat gets up from her seat and walks to the jet's motorcycle. "We got a window. Four, three... Give him hell." says Clint clicking the button that drops Nat sitting on the motorcycle onto the road. "I'm always picking up after you boys." says Nat as grabs Steve's shield. "They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot." says Clint. "Which way?" asks Nat. "Hard right. Now." says Clint looking out the window.

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?" asks Nat. "Let's find out." says Clint then he starts shooting the Quinjet's guns at Ultron. Ultron gives us a death stare and the guards fly out of the truck. We fly up and Clint says "Hadley fasten your seat belt. It's about to be a wild ride." "Let's go!" I say since I fastened my seatbelt after Nat left.

We fly at a 90-degree angle for a few seconds and then the robots try to get in the jet so we do a corkscrew to try to lose them. They fall off but they fly right back towards the jet then suddenly they turn around and go back towards Ultron, Nat, and Steve. "They're heading back towards you. So whatever you're gonna do, do it now." says Clint. "Should I teleport and help them? There are two guards and Ultron vs Nat and Steve." I ask off comms. "Hadley; Nat and Steve would kill me if you got hurt even for them on my watch so just stay here." says Clint also off comms. "Ok!" I say.

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?" says Nat. "What do you think I've been doing?" says Steve. "Okay, the package is airborne. I have a clean shot." says Clint. "Negative. I am still in the truck." says Nat. "What the hell are you..." starts Clint. "Just be ready. I'm sending the package to you." says Nat. "How do you want me to take it?" asks Clint. "Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that." says Nat. "I lost him! He's headed your way!" says Steve.

I unbuckle my seat belt and walk towards the Quinjet door. "Hadley, what are you doing?" asks Clint. "The second the package gets here I have to hold off Ultron or he'll get to us and bad things will happen." I say. "Good point." says Clint as he opens the Quinjet's door. "Nat, we gotta go." says Clint looking out the window and seeing Ultron flying closer and closer to us.

I see Ultron appear and he tries to grab Nat's ankle but I use my powers and stop him just in the nick of time. I use my powers and throw him towards the ground so we can get away.

Then Clint closes the Quinjet's door. "Thanks, Hadley." says Nat. "Anytime." I say relieved that Ultron doesn't have Nat. "We have the package." says Clint. "If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" says Steve. Then we fly off full speed to New York. Off comms, I say "Are you two sure giving Stark the Cradle is the best idea? I mean he's the one who created Ultron in the first place." I say. "Hads, I understand why you feel that way, but giving Stark the Cradle is our best and basically only option right now." says Nat. "Ok!" I say.