Boy By the Bridge

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
f/c - favorite color
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

I turn my head left. There's a blue-tip-haired boy humming. I listen to the tune closely. It's...it's the same song my dad used to sing to me when I was little...

The boy's head turns to me and I look away fast. I wait a few seconds then I look back.

He was gone...

"Hi."

I jump back and throw my hand to my right.

"OW!"

Oh my gosh...it was the boy...I just slapped this damn boy. "I'm so so sorry..."

"It's ok, it was my fault for sneaking up on you."

"Yeah... what a bitch move." I push his shoulder. What was that? What am I doing? "Sorry... I mean...what the fuck do you want?"

"Well, you were staring at me."

"Oh...was I? It must've been because your face was so ugly."

Actually, his face was amazing... his blue eyes were calm and mysterious. His pierced ears were super attractive. And his blue-tipped hair was beautiful. It made him stand out, it made him unique. And the little grin he does is cute but also seductive.

"Uhm hello?"

"HUH, WHAT?!"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"No... because you're not worth my time...dUde...."

"..."

"Well...get the fuck out of my way." I shove past him. Then I turn around because I realize I went the wrong way. I look down and walk fast. It feels like his eyes are burning a hole in the back of my head. So I start running.

{30 min later}

I find my way back to the mansion. I realize I can't reach the damn sheet rope...

So I go to plan B and sneak through the front door. I check my phone as I go inside, it's already almost 4:30. "Great...just great..." I whisper frustratedly.

I go up to my room start looking for something to wear. I throw everything on the floor and groan.

Then my door opens and a blond boy walks in, "hey sorry...but we really need to talk."

I chuckle lightly, "well well... well... it's golden doodle himself." I cross my arms and glare.

"Excuse me?" he smiles awkwardly.

"Oh well see I have a whole list of names for you...it doesn't include your actual name."

"Why not?"

"Why? Because I don't give a fuck. So you can go now. ByE!" I turn around start struggling with my clothes.

"Well, I'm Adrien."

I turn around and snap at him, "did I ask?"

He holds up his hands in the air as if he's surrendering. Then he walks closer, "do you need help?"

"No. Go away."

"Look you have 13 minutes, I don't want your mom to yell at you."

"I don't care if she yells. I have two more years in hell with her then I can leave. For GOOD." I pick out my favorite dress. It's f/c and mid-thigh length. "Plus, I found my dress."