Start searching

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🥐 Adrien's POV 🥐

A bright light illuminates from one of the kwamis, they approach me, "I am Nova, the phoenix kwami. And this is-"

"Her boyfriend."

"NO."

He rolls his eyes, " I'm Azar, the dragon kwami. Nova and I, are like the black cat and ladybug. We are the two most powerful from our uh...what's it called?"

"Hm well...I guess our section. You guys come from a box. We came from powerful families."

I stare at them both. I have two new kwamis and Plagg looks unbothered of course, "so wait why are you here?"

Nova slaps Azar to shut him up, "Camilla wanted us to come to the Agreste mansion with the miraculous. She wanted us to give it to her daughter."

"Woah woah woah....woah. Y/n?"

Azar winks at me, "you got it! She's the heir to own the miraculous of the phoenix and the dragon. Technically she would've only had the phoenix miraculous. And she would've lived somewhere else and have to start training at a young age. And then receive the miraculous when she's 17 was it?"

"Seems about right. But there were a few hiccups. Like Camilla running off with Arthur and the Agilles family massacre...and Arthur dying..." she clears her throat, "but that's in the past. But the past won't stay behind us. It has been chasing Cami for a long time now. We need y/n. She needs to know we exist."

I chuckle nervously and rub the back of my neck, "well, here's the issue...Y/n is... unavailable at the moment..." I smile awkwardly.

Azar squints at me, "what do you mean 'unavailable' ?"

I make a clicking noise with my tongue, "she's uh..."

"She's been kidnapped," Plagg blurts.

"PLAGG!"

Nova gasps, "what?! And you haven't even bothered to go look for her?!"

"I- Uh WHAT?! I have actually. I searched with Ladybug!"

"WE NEED HER!"

"I GET THAT!"

Azar grabs Nova's hand, "don't worry, take a breath, your feathers are flaring."

Nova takes a few moments to breathe, "we need help."

I chime in, "we could always wait. Hawkmoth can't possibly hold onto her for too long."

"You want to risk that?"

I sigh, "well there's someone who y/n would love to see and maybe he can help since his mom knows a bunch of warehouses."

"Who's mom would know anything about warehouses?"

"Well they live on a boat and his mom brings boxes of stuff all the time..." (This is just for the story😭)

"Alright... then let's go!"

Nova grabs Plagg and Azar's hand and flies out the window.

"HEY! THAT'S MY KWAMI!"

I run to the front door and out the gate.

{30 minutes later}

"Luka?"

Nova peeks from my jacket, "that's the name of this human?"

Plagg sighs, "oh great. Loverboy one versus lover boy 2."